Utilicom Technologies Ltd . offers a full range of Telecommunications services. Our team is comprised of a knowledgeable group of individuals that work in unison to provide our clients the solution that they require. Our commitment to excellence and customer service focus is what our clients have come to expect and why they continue to work with us on their projects.
Utilicom Technologies Ltd's focus on providing cost effective, no-hassle solutions to our clients is dependent on our team's fantastic attitude: to provide the best quality installation and service possible. We have a vast experience base as a team and with our complementary skills this allows us to provide the best solutions to our clients.
Our Team is comprised of experienced dedicated people who have a wide variety of technical backgrounds and years of experience. We have offices in Calgary and Sherwood Park, which allows us to respond to our clients projects anywhere in the Province of Alberta. We also have the capability to do telecommunications projects in British Columbia and Saskatchewan if needed.
Utilicom Technologies Ltd has over 70 years combined experience in providing Telecommunications solutions in the Utility Industries. We have experience with radio communications, including microwave, as well as Fiber Optics communications and support services including DC power source units, remote monitoring and alarming. We deal with a wide range of communications equipment used by the Utility Industry.
The following services can be provided for the Systems below.
- Project Management
- Testing and Commissioning
- Project Supervision/Acceptance
- Product Procurement
- Service / Maintenance Contracts
- Network Engineering
- Substation Telecommunications- Microwave/Fiber Optic/Voice(Radio System)/Teleprotection Circuits/SCADA Circuits/DC Power Support
- Voice Networks-HYTERA Dealer-Analog/Digital/Hybrid/Network Upgrades/IP Networks/Dispatch with GPS Tracking
- SCADA Networks-Analog/Digital/Integration/Optimization/Back haul/Network Upgrades/Licensed or Unlicensed
- Fiber Optics-Indoor/Outdoor/Single Mode/Multi Mode/In-Plant/OPGW/Pipeline/DWDM
- Wireless Access-In Plant/Wide-Area/Network Management/Security/Integration/Network Upgrades
- Microwave Radio Links- Design/installation/testing/commissioning/maintenance/upgrading.
- DC Systems- Design/installation/testing/commissioning/maintenance/upgrading
Utilicom Technologies Ltd can meet Industries radio systems needs with the Hytera Radio line. Hytera provides cost effective, robust and reliable DMR and Analog solutions for any industry.
Utilicom Technologies Ltd. is also deploying Utilinet. This is a digital IP-linked radio systems Network being rolled out in Alberta. Roll-outs in BC and Saskatchewan will be happening soon.
MD62X Brochure-420x285mm-EN-20171226-Tractors (pdf)Download
MD782 Mobile (pdf)Download
BD5 Series Handhelds (pdf)Download
PD482 Handheld (pdf)Download
PD5 Series Handhelds (pdf)Download
PD6 Series Handhelds (pdf)Download
PD7-Series Handhelds (pdf)Download
en_Multi-mode Advanced Radio_Brochure_20170913 (pdf)Download
en_Remote Video Speaker Microphone_Brochure_20170710 (pdf)Download
PD982 Handheld (pdf)Download
DMR_IS_Series Handhelds (pdf)Download
RD98XS Super Repeater (pdf)Download
X1-Series Handheld (pdf)Download